- Phase 1 of this luxury development of 22 3 and 4 bedroom houses includes all the roads and sewers for Holroy Developments and Camperlands Ltd
- Surface water drainage designed to be a holding line incorporating a hydro brake system along with a headwall design set within the existing sloping bank and out falling into the local river.
- Piled foundations suspended beam and block floors along with boundary retaining wall.
- 278 works to form new junction onto Mill Lane.
- 106 works to form new M.H to serve foul water from site, constructed over existing sewer.
- Surfacing to roads up to binder course and 538 heavy duty block paving.
- Completed phase 1 December 2016
To view the plans please click here