Bridge Grove – Southport26th February 2018
- JWS is a total waste management service based in Manchester dealing with both commercial contracts and one off domestic jobs.
- This project comprised of redesigning the vehicle entrance area by installing new concrete slabs along with high containment kerbs.
- Work also included the transformation of the waste ground into a new 1600 square meter drainable reinforced concrete hardstanding, surrounded with 200 meters of king post concrete retaining wall 3.2 meters high.
- Further areas of waste ground were stripped, stoned, prepared and tarmac was laid to form pedestrian access to and from the new area.
- Phase 1 completed august 2017
- Phase 2 completed October 2017
- Further work ongoing.