- Development of a residential building comprising of 3 ground floor apartments and 3 first floor apartments for Weaver Vale Housing Trust.
- Site stripped to remove contaminated land and piling mat laid to enable piled foundations.
- Remediation strategy carried out along with gas protection detail for methane and carbon dioxide.
- Section 185 sewer diversion undertaken to meet with U.U approval.
- 278 works required to form new access onto Marshall Lane.
- External finishing of shaped paving areas, tarmac to access, parking bays, cycle store and benches.
To view the plans please click here