- 16 apartments housed within 2 blocks for One Vision Housing Trust.
- Due to the sites small footprint, work especially the excavations, had to be constantly coordinated to install the linear drainage.
- Large soakaway units installed due to there being sandy ground, soakaway was constructed with 150 modular cells.
- A foul water off site connection was also necessary, this required a road closure which we carried out along with 278 works along bridge grove itself.
- Various hard landscaping materials were required such as natural and coloured paving slabs, bitmac to some areas of roads and driveways along with granite sets which gave the scheme an excellent aesthetic finish to the delight of the client.
- Completed June 2017
To view the plans please click here